Legal and Accounting Help

Since you’ve come this far in learning how to use international institutions to protect your wealth, you likely have the instincts of a do-it-yourselfer. That’s to your advantage, but no one can do everything well. Fortunately, competent professionals are available to help. A few of them are listed here.

Legal Services

Robert B. Martin is an attorney with more than 40 years of practice in tax law and asset protection. He has extensive experience in international tax planning and asset
protection matters and possesses expert knowledge on all the strategies discussed
at Offshore Resource 1.

Law Offices of Robert B. Martin Jr.
3291 Old Oak Tree Lane
Escondido, California 92026
Telephone: 760-670-3735

US Tax Reporting

Reporting rules for foreign entities are strict.You need someone who is experienced in this area.

Among the specialties of Charles Adams & Associates (a firm of CPAs) is tax reporting for foreign entities. If your own tax accountant is not familiar with reporting for international trusts, foreign LLCs and foreign financial accounts,Charles Adams & Associates is a recommended alternative.

Charles Adams & Associates, Inc.
1112 Fair Oaks Avenue
South Pasadena, California 91030
Telephone: 626-441-2510
Passport Financial Planning Service

International Financial Planning

This is a service of Terry Coxon, Inc. Starting with a two-to-three hour private consultation with Terry Coxon, you can arrive at a coordinated plan for asset protection, reducing your family’s tax bill and internationalizing your financial life. Learn more about the Passport Financial Planning Service.

Return to Home Page

or… Return to FAQs